[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9591: Integrate sys_actions into toolbar

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 19 18:54:16 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hey Dmitry,

> So if I have 20 actions, I will see them all in that menu? You are HCI
> team member and you do not see anything wrong with it? Hmmm. :(

20 actions would be quite a lot, I don't think that anybpdy has that
many, even if so - so what, yes, then I have immidiate acces to all of
them very easily and fast...

> Btw, this is UI change, so it can be committed only if you get approval
> from Jens.

no, really, please see below

> And finally I am -1 to this patch. Sorry. I do not like it.

just because you don't see the usefullness of this doesn't mean that it
isn't. And again: if you don't use actions - as it seems from your
statement above - you won't see it anyways...

Also, if you isntall extdeveval, you also get a new icon up there, this
is a UI change too then?

come on, please think about it once more!

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner