[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9591: Integrate sys_actions into toolbar

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Oct 19 21:32:16 CEST 2008

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> While I agree that UI changes should be carefully reviewed by people
> with the right knowledge, I have a problem with the current situation:
> where is Jens?
>
> This is nothing personal against Jens, but I haven't seen any sign of
> Jens' activity in recent times. Maybe I don't know where to look, but
> the HCI list has been dead for months. Anyway it is not healthy that we
> should rely on a single person whatever his skills. There's supposed to
> be a HCI *team*, so Jens should not be the only one able to validate a
> UI change.

I agree with all this but we do not have anyone else properly educated in these questions. I do not trust anyone else in HCI field for TYPO3 because no one showed good HCI skills so far. Jens is the only one who did. This is my personal opinion and I hope no one is offended.

Probably we should ask Jens if he still wants to rule HCI team. If not, he should say plainly about it. "No time" is not an excuse...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team