[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 13 18:29:38 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> - keep the old style CGL, as the rest of the file. I wouldn't mix
> features and style-changes in one Changeset

Not possible. All new commits come with new CGL. This is what we decided already and we follow this in every commit.

> - keep "explode" (as we don't need the trimExplode "features")

We use TYPO3 functions when possible. trimExplode is necessary here because no one guaranties  that there will be no space.

> - keep "strtolower", as it has always been like that and it might break
> something if we remove it, because it will be used in the MySQL
> comparision. There might be MySQL versions which return false on
> "domAin" = "domain". Domain has always been ASCII only, there is no
> puny-code handling in sys_domain (yet). So no problem keeping that.

We have evaluation, which makes domains lower case.

> Dmitry, you said you would commit. Will you, or should I?

I think this patch waits for something, doesn't it?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team