[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Oct 13 11:27:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

+1 on reading and also testing.

Before commiting I would:

- keep the old style CGL, as the rest of the file. I wouldn't mix
features and style-changes in one Changeset

- keep "explode" (as we don't need the trimExplode "features")

- keep "strtolower", as it has always been like that and it might break
something if we remove it, because it will be used in the MySQL
comparision. There might be MySQL versions which return false on
"domAin" = "domain". Domain has always been ASCII only, there is no
puny-code handling in sys_domain (yet). So no problem keeping that.

Dmitry, you said you would commit. Will you, or should I?

Cheers,
Ernesto