[TYPO3-core] RFC #9682: Feature: Workspace should use DB mount of BE user/group

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Thu Nov 20 16:45:46 CET 2008

Hello Masi

Thank you for making the effort to work yourself through our mails.

If you try the things I'm showing on the screenshots, or the concept I'm
describing in the mail with the current TYPO3 version, you'll see that
the patch is needed.

If you take a closer look at the source code which we are patching, you
will see that it's working perfectly with "filemounts" and that we'r
right about the problem.

Is there a chance that we can convince you? Who is generally involved or
interested in workspace patches from the core team?

We have already another small patch for Workspaces, which we would like
to commit. And there will follow more extensive changes.

Who could we contact for talking about those future workspace
improvements? Would you like to help us so that the whole TYPO3 world
can benefit from our efforts?

Best regards,
Jonas