[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #7729: Login screen needs to be XCLASSable

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Mar 3 15:41:47 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

> just a few nits:
>
> +     function startForm()    {
>
> Please change the tab before the { to a space.

We don't do so for functions, only in case of if, while, foreach etc.
Additionally, notice that this is JavaScript not PHP code!

> Please add the "public" visibility keyword (or "protected" if the
> function shouldn't be called from outside).
>
> +     function getHiddenFields($challenge)    {
>
> Ditto.
>
> +     function getJScode()    {
>
> Ditto.
>
> I'd prefer a function name without abbreviations (getJavaScriptCode),
> but that's a matter of personal taste in this case, I think.

In this case it's about filling the $JScode variable, so this should be fine
as well.

> +     function getChallenge() {
>
> Ditto.

I have committed my proposed patch without changes. Feel free to propose the
cleanup changes later...

http://code.typo3.org/v4/changeset/3355.

- michael
--