[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8830: Missing "Save&Close" in template module Info/Modify

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jun 29 13:50:42 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I tested your patch. Some issues arose:
>
> * Create new record icon:
> Should go to the "alt_doc.php" with a returnURL to the template module,
> and not just create an empty record. Right?
>
> * Save & Close icons:
> When editing, we don't need a "new" and "show" icon. Therefore, when
> editing a field, only "Close", "Save" and "Save and Close", giving it a
> similar feeling as on the alt_doc.php page, and for keeping the order
> consistent. Agreed?

Hi Benni,

* i'm not sure, i used the same as you have with "no template" and the
button "click here to create an extension template".
To be simular should same alert used?
Second issue: new template record should be last one respecting sorting flag
  - or using your suggestion. Would like to hear other opinion to that
point.

* agreed

I will update the patch when we have a consense for first point.

vg Steffen