[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8830: Missing "Save&Close" in template module Info/Modify

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Jun 29 13:12:42 CEST 2008

Hey Steffen,

I tested your patch. Some issues arose:

* Create new record icon:
Should go to the "alt_doc.php" with a returnURL to the template module,
and not just create an empty record. Right?

* Save & Close icons:
When editing, we don't need a "new" and "show" icon. Therefore, when
editing a field, only "Close", "Save" and "Save and Close", giving it a
similar feeling as on the alt_doc.php page, and for keeping the order
consistent. Agreed?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-