[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8623: Shortcut mode also to the parent page

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 7 10:43:59 CEST 2008

Hey,

+1 on the idea after reading!

Addition #1: Conditions in TCEforms. I'd like to find out if the parent
page is looping on that page directly in realtime. Some nifty AJAX doing
some magic...

Addition #2: Conditions in TCEforms. I'd love to have only the dropdown
"Shortcut Type" with the options:

* First Subpage
* Random Subpage
* Parent Page
* Page of your choice

While the last one does an AJAX request and dynamically loads a select
field with the option for the Element browser! That would be just
awesome. It's always hard to explain my editors that both options are
for the sam feature and then which one takes precedence...

I know it's not an easy task, but certainly a nice challenge :)

--
greetings,
benni.