[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8571: Moving backend search to the right

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jun 2 13:45:31 CEST 2008

Jens Hoffmann wrote:

Hi Jens,

> 4.2 is quite unfinished in my point of view when it comes to HCI. It was
> to fast
> released with a lot of HCI bugs still included.

Jens, could you please once and for all stop this please? You know the
arguments! There was enough time for everyone to review things, you
included!

> For sure we could say,
> just leave
> them in, but I don't think you would do this with coded bugs. So I would
> like to
> have them as fast as possible removed, before "TopMenu"-Widgets will be
> released.

agreed

> Right now nobody will see that there is this bug just because there are
> no Widgets.

BTW: This thing at the top is called toolbar and the things in it are
toolbar items (as you can place there whatever you want and it is not
limited to menus). ... Just making sure everybody uses the right names
so that we all know what everybody is talking about and doesn't get
confused.

> So i would vote for a +1 on this patch and I hope you could understand
> me. :)

me too (see other comment)

> user/logout | [User plugins] | WS | Shortcuts | Cache | Search

I think Steffen's proposal should do already.

greetz
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner