[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #4655: FeUsers in table sys_lockedrecords

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Mon Jan 21 11:53:32 CET 2008

Just one more thing:

The latest patch consistst of 2 parts:
1. The BE-Part, that simply adds one field to sys_lockedrecords
    and modifies Rollovertext for locked Records in the BE
2. Some Function in TSFE, for managing recordlocing in the FE

I realy _hope_, that at least the first part (1.) of the
patch makes it into 4.2, as a Hook or an Xclass is no
usable option here....

So what do you think ?

Should I divide the patch in 2 patchfiles ?
One for the Common+BE-Stuff, one for TSFE ?

Or can this go to core complete ?

-

Stefan

P.S. Latest patch and latest Testplugin in Bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4655