[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature/Bugfix #7427: Add docheaders to Filelist module

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 9 11:03:20 CET 2008

Hey Christoph,

this one bugged me as well, I'm glad the file list is getting a bit more
attention.

One side note: please add your patch to the initial email for future
patch requests.

I'm glad we have you coding here as well :)

After I had a quick look over the code, this is what I got:

1) stylesheet.css

+BODY#typo3-file-list-php { margin: 0;}
+BODY#typo3-file-edit-php { margin: 0;}
+BODY#typo3-file-rename-php { margin: 0;}
+BODY#typo3-file-upload-php { margin: 0;}

Put it to the rest of the BODY statements, and make it like this

+BODY#typo3-file-list-php,
+BODY#typo3-file-edit-php,
+BODY#typo3-file-rename-php,
+BODY#typo3-file-upload-php { margin: 0;}

2) typo3/file_edit.php

Does it hurt to create an extra function getButtons() here as well?
Would be good.

3) typo3/file_newfolder.php

Same as 2), and: don't comment out stuff, either remove it (because you
have an extremely good reason) or comment it out and write a comment
above why you removed a line.

4) Removing functions
I'm not sure how Patrick handled it with his code (haven't had a chance
to do an extensive code review yet), but I always tried to keep
backwardscompatibility by adding getButtons() and keeping existing
functions that make use of getButtons() to do their stuff, setting the
old functions to deprecated and using getButtons() in the functions
where we need the buttons. Possible? (Patrick?) Maybe I'm too concerned
here...

--
greetings,
benni.