[TYPO3-core] RFC #10035: Cleanup: Function index not up to date in class t3lib_div

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 30 17:01:24 CET 2008

Hi,

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> Francois Suter wrote:
>> 15 functions are missing from the index in t3lib_div, making them hard
>> to spot :-)
>
> At the risk of derailing things with a process-related question, when
> should the function indexes be updated via extdeveval? Missing functions
> are obviously wrong, but what about line number changes, etc.
>
> I had assumed this was done as part of the release process or something,
> but it looks like I was probably wrong on that one :)

as this was never stated, it could be done before new release. With the
tool extdeveval it might be not so much work, but giving this
responsibility to the RM might be too much.

May be we could use the extdeveval-class and produce a script running
through all core-files and update the index?

vg Steffen