[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 26 02:57:10 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

for sure you can release a new version from svn. It will be better than
the release as there are several bugs fixed.
I only wonder about the time that it should be decided and released in
1-2 days, there was enough time before to set a date for release and
look for the important bugfixes.

Dmitry is very active in bug fixing, me too, so we know a lot of things
which doesn't work proper, and for release we try to get the best out.
I think it would be better to release more often as the bug fixing is a
continous process, other extensions doesn't have to wait for.

These threads are good to find a status and may be remember some bugs
having patches lying around unreviewed etc.

vg Steffen