[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Dec 30 09:16:50 CET 2008

Hi Steffen and Michael,

 >> Actually I should be able to release a new stable version every
 >> random day. Core is stable, if that isn't the case anymore we need to
 >> change something.

I agree.

 >> If the number of new bugs in a stable version is almost bigger than
 >> the fixes inside, there is something wrong with the review principle.
 >> Or we must revert the FYI commit permissions as it seems they are a
 >> failure.

> I think it would be better to release more often as the bug fixing is a
> continous process, other extensions doesn't have to wait for.

Releasing more often sounds really good to me. This is kind of what I
suggested weeks ago when I said that there should be a way to apply
critical patches to the latest official release. If you release more
often, this implicitly cover this case which I find really good.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en