[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 25 20:40:37 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i know it's the same, but i'm not sure what causes the problem. In TV
> the flexform is more complex and there are more attributes as in my
> simplifyed test-extension.

It does not matter :) The same code in t3lib_TCEforms handles all flexforms. TCEforms does not know who made the form, it just renders it. You can take DS from the TV, out it into the plugin's flexform and use. TCEforms does not care.

> Did you tested it? With 4.2.4 (branch version) text-extension + rte
> fails! In actual trunk it didn't wotked yesterday, does today, no idea ...

I didn't test the extension or 4.2.4. I can only tell about the trunk. I have an FCE with RTE inside sections for testing #8232, which I use for all such tests.

RTE in trunk did not work for me at all for some days but I had more important problems to solve. Yesterday evening I cleared browser cache, cleared typo3temp/rtehtmlarea and tried my tests for #8232. RTE loads, I can change values. When I save, values are saved ok. This parts works fine for me in trunk.

What clearly does not work is moving. After I move FCE with RTE using drag-n-drop, RTE value vanishes and RTE is not selectable anymore.

Try, may be clearing both browser cache and typo3temp/rtehtmlarea will work for you...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team