[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Dec 25 21:11:38 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

> Did you tested it? With 4.2.4 (branch version) text-extension + rte
> fails! In actual trunk it didn't wotked yesterday, does today, no idea ...

That sounds pretty strange. There were no changes to Flexform handling
since yesterday, so either you didn't update for a longer time, or it's
simply a caching problem on your side.

Please try to update to an older version, check, and switch back.

And by the way, please move this discussion to the bug entry where it
belongs to. Although, I'm still not sure if that is an issue which must
be fixed in 4.2.4, if it's already fixed, or if it doesn't need a fix at
all...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out