[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Dec 25 17:29:47 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> For RTE-issue, please try with disabled "Enable compressed scripts" in
>> RTE-settings to see the problem.
>> Hm, - seems to be different in normal flexform, in TV this doesn't work
>> correct (I will give the DS and HTML for testing).
>
> How do you test it in TV? TV does not show any forms. All flexforms are shown by the TYPO3 core.

i know it's the same, but i'm not sure what causes the problem. In TV
the flexform is more complex and there are more attributes as in my
simplifyed test-extension.

Did you tested it? With 4.2.4 (branch version) text-extension + rte
fails! In actual trunk it didn't wotked yesterday, does today, no idea ...

> The original problem was only in sections (see #8232). Sections are not specific to TV, they can be created in any flexform.
>
>> For testing and demonstration there is also a nested section situation
>> in second tab.
>
> If you mean section inside section, TYPO3 core does not support such nesting. You can do it in DS but TYPO3 core will not render it correctly. There was an answer about it long time ago from Kasper: core supports only one level of nesting for sections.

it works, it's rendered correct. It's also a good test for TCEforms and
the JS, nut for me it looks ok.

The third part (ungrouped fields in section) seems definitive wrong
handled. It seems that section always expect a sub-container for the
elements, without they are rendered but no chance to change afterwards.

vg Steffen