[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 25 17:04:45 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> For RTE-issue, please try with disabled "Enable compressed scripts" in
> RTE-settings to see the problem.
> Hm, - seems to be different in normal flexform, in TV this doesn't work
> correct (I will give the DS and HTML for testing).

How do you test it in TV? TV does not show any forms. All flexforms are shown by the TYPO3 core.

The original problem was only in sections (see #8232). Sections are not specific to TV, they can be created in any flexform.

> For testing and demonstration there is also a nested section situation
> in second tab.

If you mean section inside section, TYPO3 core does not support such nesting. You can do it in DS but TYPO3 core will not render it correctly. There was an answer about it long time ago from Kasper: core supports only one level of nesting for sections.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team