[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Dec 1 15:30:11 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

might be that a simple css path is not enough reason to make it a
sysext, so here is my argument why it should become one:

When dealing with templates I have missed this feature more than once
with the following thought in my brain: "Why does it exist for TSConfig
and not for templates?" I had a feeling of inconsistency here, and if I
have that, others might have it as well.

Apart from that it will make everybody's life with TypoScript less error
prone. No more mistyping of deep object paths, clear and quick
information of what the result of all those overrides.

So in my eyes, it always was a missing *core* feature.

My 5 cents, Uschi