[TYPO3-core] RFC #9095: xhtml in the backend by default

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Aug 1 09:45:48 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

+1 from reading! Good idea!

Just fix this comment:

-	var $docType = '';				// Doc-type used in the header. Default is HTML
4. You can also set it to 'strict', 'xhtml_trans', or 'xhtml_frames'.
+	var $docType = '';				// Doc-type used in the header. Default is HTML
4. You can also set it to 'html_3', 'xhtml_strict', 'xhtml_trans', or
'xhtml_frames'.

The text "Default is HTML 4" should be updated too. The comment was not
right as is, because as it looks like default has been always HTML 3.2. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto