[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 17:15:25 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

Hi Dmitry,

> Looks good.

would this be a +1 then?

> I think file rename icon looks a little unclear. What about the attached
> one (drive_edit)? I do not insist but it looks more obvious to me than
> blue and white stripes.

Remember, the icon should only support the text. So the text is still
there and says what it does. On the other hand the icon has a text
cursor/point in it.

> Also I remember I saw workspaces icon somewhere a couple of days ago.
> Will that be changed too? Current icon does not have smooth edges, looks
> awful comparing to other icons.

attached is the icon Jens made for wokspaces, but I'm not very satisfied
with this one - well at least it goes in the right direction

> What about functions icon?

I'd like to keep the wand as it fits the wizard style of most functions
in there and it might also inspire people to write more wizards.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner