[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 17:00:22 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> please check the attached screenshots for some more new icons. As before
> they're all discussed with HCI.

Looks good.

I think file rename icon looks a little unclear. What about the attached one (drive_edit)? I do not insist but it looks more obvious to me than blue and white stripes.

Also I remember I saw workspaces icon somewhere a couple of days ago. Will that be changed too? Current icon does not have smooth edges, looks awful comparing to other icons.

What about functions icon? Is that magic wand still be used? May be ipage icon with "F" is better (page_white_flash.png)?

Btw, Info, you got CE icon and title overlapped in your screenshot. Looks ok here. Did you get CSS problem at your setup or...?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team