[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 17:38:42 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Remember, the icon should only support the text. So the text is still
> there and says what it does. On the other hand the icon has a text
> cursor/point in it.

Ok, let's keep it.

> attached is the icon Jens made for wokspaces, but I'm not very satisfied
> with this one - well at least it goes in the right direction

May be we should keep existing... Jens's icon is too large and red color is too dark - does not fit other icons by color style :(

I though also about the attached icon. Its title says "images" but it is hard to guess that these are images. Looks more like color variations of page (=versions).

>> What about functions icon?
>
> I'd like to keep the wand as it fits the wizard style of most functions
> in there and it might also inspire people to write more wizards.

Reasonable! I'll note that one for my migration notes...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team