[TYPO3-core] FYI: Icon for new_file.gif

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Apr 16 14:37:20 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> But, once we have done this, I little man in my head tells me that once
> there is the RFC in the list "it's way too much code to review for me,
> please split it in smaller parts" and that it's not backwards-compatible
> and shouldn't go in the Core at all. So looks like adding all changes
> UI-wise at once is just a big dream of mine as well.

Yes, there is a so called skinning API. But only a few extension actually
implement skins. So IMHO we can go and get rid of it and make a real API
for 4.3. Yes, the old extensions will break, but it will break only a handful.

This would be a (justified) revolution, not the bad-old
pile-new-stuff-on-old-stuff change routine that we have for all other code.

See you on HCI for a healthy discussion.

Masi