[TYPO3-core] RFC: Make the "Doc" module a sysext

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Sep 21 17:45:01 CEST 2007

Hey Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> And it will set the UI dependencies of sysext "version" and the WS
> right - the latter depends on the former ;-)
Yeah, if somebody could take care of them too, we're pretty close on
removing the "mod" directory ;-). Would be awesome if we could do this
for 4.2, although I don't know how much work it is for the workspaces part.

> Isn't that too long for the module title area? Otherwise you are of
> course right.

Since it's now a "submodule" the font is smaller too, and on my laptop
it turns out good with "Open Documents", but we should use "Documents"
probably.

A cool feature would be if it'd only show up if at least one document is
opened ;-) But I don't think it's worth the work (yet).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-