[TYPO3-core] RFC: no table icons shown when endtime is used

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Sep 12 19:25:31 CEST 2007

Hey Franz,

thanks for the guidance. My bad.

Patch works for me. +1 based upon testing.

I also agree that just showing the default record icon is way better
than the question mark symbol. But I'd like it more if there would be an
default "clock" icon in a more general way that's getting displayed
there. Dunno if that's possible though and if we have an icon like that.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org