[TYPO3-core] RFC: no table icons shown when endtime is used

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Sep 12 19:13:44 CEST 2007

Hello Benjamin,

> Couldn't reproduce this problem. Can you tell me with what extension
> this problem occurs and how I can reproduce this?
> Seems no problem with pages and tt_content records.
>
> Also if you say that it breaks compatibility, I'd suggest only adding
> this to trunk.

E.g. if you install tt_products and enter some tt_products tables, then you
will see only the question mark symbol in the page and list module as soon
as an end time has been entered. I think there should no be any demand to
provide a special symbol for the case when a product's record is visible.
This is fine with me if a record is unvisible (endtime is in the past) and
no special icon is available.

Greetings,

Franz