[TYPO3-core] Moving in workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Sep 1 21:22:06 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
>> It should be possible to back-port this to 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 using the
>> attached patch. With the patch (applied to 4.1.2) there were some
>> problems with tcemain.php: Apply all you can, then copy the 3
>> moveRecord* functions from TRUNK to 4.1.2 (substituting only the
>> moveRecord()) - and ignore the changes to versionizeRecord() record.
>
> Don't even think about it please! This is too experimental that it will ever
> qualify for addition to a bugfix release. And since 4.2alpha1 is soon to be
> released, people who want this feature can easily test it.

This is not for SVN, this is for currently existing customer projects
from many typo3 agencies that asked for this feature. They can use 4.1.2
but cannot use trunk or wait till release of 4.2.

I think if such patch is created, it can be released separately.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/