[TYPO3-core] Hard locking in the core

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Sep 1 14:27:38 CEST 2007

Am 31.08.2007 um 22:01 schrieb Kasper Skårhøj:

Hi Kasper,

> I have implemented hard locking of records in TYPO3

sounds cool,

> t3lib_locking has three public methods: is_locked(), lock() and
> unlock()

please name it isLocked() and itroduce the mentioned methods as
"public function isLocked()" ...
all other contained methods should be marked private.

That way we can actualy enforce the PHP5 requirement of TYPO3 4.2.

I'd also like to ask everybody else to use public/private/protected
declarations for newly introduced mehtods.

all the best
Ingo