[TYPO3-core] Patches to be approved for the core

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 24 08:41:05 CEST 2007

Hi!

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Not to be impatient or anything, but I'm trying to follow the rules of
> the list and get even my own patches reviewed like everyone else.
>
> - So either I'm in the back of the line
> - Or you don't think I need your permission
> - Or I don't follow the rules (and should post to the bugtracker).
>
> The problem is I have no time to be administrative about this. Alone
> dividing them into five files has been enough for me. So I would
> actually like to ask the list if I can just commit these one by one with
> the assumption that you trust the quality of my code and I can therefore
> bypass the usual game rules a bit. Otherwise the next time I will have
> time is 28th of January...

Welcome to normal core list work :) This is how it goes here and we all suffer from it. :)

There is a little problem with your patches: paths there are not relative to TYPO3 main directory, so patches require extra processing.

At the moment I partially tested only flexform patch. I like how it works and I have all my heart with it. May be some visual adjustments are needed (more spacing, better icons) but it can be solved later. The problem is that this patch did not apply cleanly to core. TCEmain and transferData could not be patched with it. Possibly you worked with older core?

Rest is not tested yet.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/