[TYPO3-core] Patches to be approved for the core

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 24 00:03:56 CEST 2007

Not to be impatient or anything, but I'm trying to follow the rules
of the list and get even my own patches reviewed like everyone else.

- So either I'm in the back of the line
- Or you don't think I need your permission
- Or I don't follow the rules (and should post to the bugtracker).

The problem is I have no time to be administrative about this. Alone
dividing them into five files has been enough for me. So I would
actually like to ask the list if I can just commit these one by one
with the assumption that you trust the quality of my code and I can
therefore bypass the usual game rules a bit. Otherwise the next time
I will have time is 28th of January...

- kasper