[TYPO3-core] Patches to be approved for the core

Kasper Skårhøj (GMAIL) kasper.typo3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 02:11:30 CEST 2007

Hi Folks,

After a productive week in Paris I'm ready to throw my work at the
SVN repository. So before I do so, I post my patches here. Michael
Stucki taught me last time that I had to devide the patches by each
individual change. I have done so this time (except one patch with a
bunch of minor things).

They are all attached to this mail.

If I can get a +1 to all of them I can commit it.

Changelog:

class.t3lib_befunc.php
- Reverting IRRE related changes in t3lib_BEfunc done for workspaces
by Dmitry. They were faulty.

class.t3lib_tceforms.php
class.t3lib_tcemain.php
class.t3lib_transferdata.php
- Modified rendering of FlexForms in t3lib_TCEforms and also
processing in t3lib_tcemain so that flexforms are now fully dynamic
in their nature; This is particularly the case when flexforms have
sections and containers within (see the original movie-list example
for instance). DHTML is used to reorganize flexform elements, delete
and add new. No ajax though (not necessary). It means we finally have
a permanent implementation for what was before "_DELETE_FLEX_FORM"
etc buttons... Used scriptaculous and prototype for the work.

TODO:
- Localization labels for flexform buttons

alt_doc.php
- In alt-doc, the script now preserves the scroll position when
clicking save. Also, the button panel in top flows with form. This is
preliminary and Jens will implement a better way... If it takes too
long we can make it configurable.

browse_links.php
class.browse_links.php
- Added User TSconfig options to mount pages and folders for link-
browsing purposes only. The point is that a user should be able to
select pages which normally doesn't appear in his particular mount
points of the page tree. With this feature you can set an entirely
different set of mountpoints which only appear in the Element
Browser. It is for readonly purposes of course. (Normal page access
restrictions will still apply though, only the mount point changes).
These features can be useful in general where a user needs to link to
files or pages outside their normal range. However, it becomes
especially useful with workspaces where the db mount is usually
smaller and filemounts are completely disabled! Here are examples of
configuration: options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints =
_temp_/, templates
options.pageTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints = 34

DOCUMENTATION:
options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints = _temp_/, templates

Sets alternative filemounts for use in the Element Browser. The
folders you specify here must exist within the fileadmin/ folder. You
separate folders by a comma. If a folder you specify does not exist
it will not get mounted. Effective in workspaces too.

options.pageTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints = 34,kd

Sets alternative webmounts for use in the Element Browser. You
separate page ids by a comma. Non-existing page ids are ignored. If
you insert a non-integer it will evalue to "0" (zero) and the root of
the page tree is mounted. Effective in workspaces too.

Rest:
- Fixed small bug in db-list around passing the pointer-variable in
returnUrls
- Fixed safari-related bug in template.php (clickmenu didn't appear
in correct location).
- Added warning to Web>Access module when using it from workspaces:
It explains about how permissions affect workspaces.

- kasper

How many women does it take to get a baby in 1 month?

Kasper Skårhøj
Tryggevældevej 8
2720 Vanløse
+45 20 999 115