[TYPO3-core] Page/File browser for links should show pages a user cannot edit?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Tue Oct 16 17:46:26 CEST 2007

Hi Folks,

When people links to a page or file or want to select images for a
group field in the TCEforms they sometimes run into the problem that
they wish to include a file or link to a page id which their page /
file tree doesn't show them. In particular this problem arose in
workspaces where no file-tree is mounted by default. So did anyone
solve this issue? Basically we need to be able to mount (parts of)
the page tree/file tree in a "read only" mode so it appears in the
link browser but not in the Web> and File> modules?

I can't get a good idea to solve this, does any of you?

- kasper

How many women does it take to get a baby in 1 month?

Kasper Skårhøj
Tryggevældevej 8
2720 Vanløse
+45 20 999 115