[TYPO3-core] RFC: Another hook request for db_list (#6738)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Nov 17 18:07:15 CET 2007

Bernhard Kraft kirjoitti:
> Hi !
>

> This is an SVN patch request
>

> Bugtracker:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6738
>

> Problem:
> In Web>List Extended view (when you are not using the clickmenu but have
> secondary options enabled using the checkbox at the bottom) there are quite
> a lof of icons now.

corresponding need for hooks is also icon in top-right. It is divided
into control and other icons and control icons have own wrap - so
reordering is not possible without taking off the wrap. That's why I
didn't made a patch proposal for that. In my patch it is possible to
reorder icons in extended view except clipboard related icons (I mind
for them is is just needed to disable clipboard related icons).