[TYPO3-core] RFC: Another hook request for db_list (#6738)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Nov 17 17:41:34 CET 2007

Hi !

This is an SVN patch request

Bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6738

Problem:
In Web>List Extended view (when you are not using the clickmenu but have
secondary options enabled using the checkbox at the bottom) there are quite
a lof of icons now.

In T3 3.8.0 there was no "versions" icon - and AFAIR also some other icons
havent been there.

It should be possible to modify/remove/add icons for each record.

Solution:
The included patch (also in bugtracker) allows a hook-method/extension to
modify the list of icons displayed for the control
(View / Edit / Move / Delete / History / Version / Hide )
and the list of icons for the clipboard
(Copy / Cut / Paste)
to get modified / removed / added.

I modified the $cells array of the calling methods (makeClip and makeControl)
in such a way that each element has an array-index now and can easily get accessed
by the hook-class/method.

I followed the style of Ingmar to create an interface class.

PS: See my other mail about interfaces.
PPS: Read my other mail about php-doc + hooks.

greets,
Bernhard