[TYPO3-core] RFC: Another hook request for db_list (#6738)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Nov 17 18:16:58 CET 2007

Tapio Markula wrote:

> corresponding need for hooks is also icon in top-right. It is divided
> into control and other icons and control icons have own wrap - so
> reordering is not possible without taking off the wrap. That's why I
> didn't made a patch proposal for that. In my patch it is possible to
> reorder icons in extended view except clipboard related icons (I mind
> for them is is just needed to disable clipboard related icons).

I read your mail in the dev-list about Web>List Top-Icons.

There are 3 kinds of control elements at Web>List in the very top:

* Buttons like "Save, Save and Exit, Exit, Delete" etc.
* A Drop-Down for selecting similar records or previously edited ones.
* A Drop-Down for cache-control and other special functions

I will create a patch for those three elements against the newest
SVN version.

BTW: Who-ever modified the control panel of tce-forms so it is always  visible
at the top - and you do not scroll it away : +++++thanks+++++ this saves me such
a lot of time - instead of always scrolling up or down - and even thinking if
I would reach the bottom buttons faster then the top buttons ... *Argl* damn

this really makes sense ! thumbs up to the submitter of this patch who is unknown
to me until now !!! (Feel free to report yourself to me at next years T3DD and you
get a free beverage of your choice !!)

greets,
Bernhard