[TYPO3-core] FYI: fixed another hanging recordset

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon May 21 14:10:06 CEST 2007

Hi!

Just found and fixed another call to db that did not free returned
recordset, this one in TCEmain::recordInfo() function. Found this while
trying to understand why some db calls randomly fail. This small fix
seems to bring all in order. We have a number of such fixes already
heavily discussed and made, so I just fixed this quickly.

Patch is attached.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/