[TYPO3-core] Reference Index warnings after logging into a new and clean installation

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed May 23 13:58:29 CEST 2007

Hi!

I just created a new 4.1.1 installation and get this warning:

The Reference Index table is empty which is likely to be the case because
you just upgraded your TYPO3 source. Please go to Tools>DB Check and update
the reference index.

But there is no Tools>DB. I have to install manually the shy (!) extension
Tools>Config+DBint.

What shall we do? Load the extension by default? Could clash with DBAL, but
how will the reference index be updated on such a system then?

Masi