[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5094: Record alt_label doesn't get processed

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 4 13:54:20 CEST 2007

Thomas Hempel wrote: on 04.05.2007 11:27:

> Problem:
> If you have set "label_altForce" and you have defined *only* the label
> field. The label is not printed out until something is filled in the
> title field.
> Solution:
> Print the label field even if title field is not set.
> Comments:
> I reviewed that at the DevDays and it works as it should. This patch is
> a bit hard to understand because of the complexer conditions. So, please
> test it.
> The patch was provided by Volker Graubaum. I just changed some things
> concerning the CG.
> Reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5094

Your problem description doesn't match any bug report I have found.
#4943 seems to be solved already (extra commas in the output). In your
reference #5094 we have another problem, which is also solved in your
patch, which is calling getProcessedValue to for example resolve
unixtimes to dates when printing out the label. This fix will also close
#5483, which I had fixed in TD33 but forgot about it after some hours/beers.

So if you can point us to the bug report, or to a simple way of
reproducing the error (example TCA, sample entry, expected and actual
output), we could get that bug fixed. I cannot currently understand
exactly what the problem is.


More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list