[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5094: Record alt_label doesn't get processed

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri May 4 11:27:16 CEST 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
If you have set "label_altForce" and you have defined *only* the label field. The label is not
printed out until something is filled in the title field.

Solution:
Print the label field even if title field is not set.

Comments:
I reviewed that at the DevDays and it works as it should. This patch is a bit hard to understand
because of the complexer conditions. So, please test it.
The patch was provided by Volker Graubaum. I just changed some things concerning the CG.

Reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5094

Branches:
Trunk & TYPO3_4-1