[TYPO3-core] RFC:Bug 1347 Indexed search browselist relies on javascript

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Fri Mar 16 17:01:27 CET 2007

Patrick Broens schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> The page browser (browselist) in indexed_search works only with
> javascript support using onclick behaviour. You can't navigate through
> the results with disabled or missing javascript support. This is a major
> accessibility issue.
>
> Solution:
> Make a configurable way to switch between javascript or url using GET.
>
> Comments:
> Switch between mode using plugin.tx_indexedsearch.browseLinks_setUrl in TS.

Why do we need the switch? If there is any advantage in the JS code for
the use let's use both, if not we can drop the JS thingy altogether.
Having the real anchor as fallback is always good. So is we need a
config I'd add a plugin.tx_indexedsearch.browseLinks_disableJS. If set
only href is set, if not both href and onclick are active.

Just my 2c (patch untested).

+1 on the *idea*

Masi