[TYPO3-core] wiki: noting down bug fixes for patch level releases?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Mar 5 15:15:35 CET 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Hi *,
>

> I just talked to Bernhard about a bug (lining to other branches with
> different domain records) we'd like to fix. The thing is that the fix
> makes kinda big changes to typolink() and linkData(). This would lead
> to more accurate testing and this might not be possible for 4.1 anymore.

Oh yes, please no changes to thise functions right now.

> So how to note down these bug fixes for a patch level release in the  wiki?
> We have http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4-Development but it  only
> list bug fixes and features for minor versions...
>
> Of course the bugtracker seems to be the correct place for such  things
> but I fear that we'll forget that fix then.

Do both. Filing in the bugracker is never wrong and a used wiki page makes
sense. Unfortunately we have three pages in the wiki dedicated for the 4.1
development.

Masi

PS: Who is BTW responsible for the roadmap page on typo3.org? It's horrible
out of date and should be taken offline if it cannot be updated. Recently a
possible customer who evaluated CMS' asked for a roadmap and I stumbled
upon this page.