[TYPO3-core] wiki: noting down bug fixes for patch level releases?

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Mar 5 14:13:42 CET 2007

Hi *,

I just talked to Bernhard about a bug (lining to other branches with
different domain records) we'd like to fix. The thing is that the fix
makes kinda big changes to typolink() and linkData(). This would lead
to more accurate testing and this might not be possible for 4.1 anymore.

So how to note down these bug fixes for a patch level release in the
wiki?
We have http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4-Development but it
only list bug fixes and features for minor versions...

Of course the bugtracker seems to be the correct place for such
things but I fear that we'll forget that fix then.

Any ideas?
Ingo