[TYPO3-core] rteHTMLarea and Safari

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Fri Jun 15 17:05:55 CEST 2007

Useragent can be AppleWebKit as well, and maybe we have to check for
other WebKit browsers as well. I have Swift, which is a WebKit based
browser, but this one is still very buggy on its own.

} elseif (strstr($useragent,'Safari/') ||
strstr($useragent,'AppleWebKit/')) {

Indeed, remove the check or add it to localconf.php and rteHTMLarea will
show up. But a bit buggy, although the basic things will work.

Patrick