[TYPO3-core] rteHTMLarea and Safari

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Fri Jun 15 17:18:08 CEST 2007

Martin,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Patrick Broens schrieb:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Currently I'm running rteHTMLarea on Safari (3.0.1) in Windows, but
>> have to check it thoroughly. I've already discovered that some
>> functionality is not working. But all looks very promissing.
>
> Great!
>
> I will look into that matter myself but as it'll be some more work this
> has to be done for 4.1.3.
I can help. I know rteHTMLarea quite well. But I think it has to wait
till 4.1.3, monday is probably the release of 4.1.2. We have a Dutch
User Group Day tomorrow and my girlfriend celebrates her birthday, so
this weekend I'm not available.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5455 is related to this issue. I
wanted to work on it during T3DD07 with the Mac of a collegue of mine,
but never got to it. Bug is already assigned to me.

Patrick