[TYPO3-core] rteHTMLarea and Safari

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Fri Jun 15 20:38:01 CEST 2007

*hiya!*,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Should this work?

problems I see when using Safari 2.0.4 on Mac OS X 10.4.9
(rtehtmlarea 1.6.1dev):

- unable to insert a simple linebreak (Shift-Enter)
- unable to use the link wizard, the link icon is
still disabled though I selected some text
- click on the <> "Toggle HTML Source" Icon reloads the frame
- unable to set any style... as soon as I select
any dropdown the text selection is lost
- "Remove formatting" has no effect
- possible to insert an image, but can't select it afterwards,
so I can not delete it again and the image is lost on saving
(the popup window stays open blank, though the image appears
correct inside the RTE)
- no list (ul/ol) icons (visible in Firefox)
- copy/cut and paste doesn't work
- tables don't work

so.. for me it looks everything else than promising :-(

hth, bye
Wolfgang