[TYPO3-core] Call for volunteers: Reviewing patch integrating "ter_update_check"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Jan 26 12:13:42 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> Third, I would like to avoid word abbreviations like "dev" or "info".
> These are not correct English words and they do not appear in core. We
> have quite good English there.

Sidenote: in some places (history and workspaces) we have "diff" where a
full "differences" would be appropriate. Any objections if I change this?

And BTW, may I change "Change in original" (localizaion) into "Changes in
original" or perhaps even "Changes in translation original" (to be in sync
with the transl. parent field). At least the German translator
misunderstood change as a verb and wrote "Ändern im Original" (Command:
"Make a change in original") instead of "Eine Änderung im Original"
(Statement: "There is a change in the original").

Which brigs up the question of translations again. I and others want to
enlarge and improve the German trasnalation but simply cannot. Can anyone
give me access to the translation system?

Masi