[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request 4780: TypoScript - add stdWrap to TMENU/GMENU

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 26 00:14:07 CET 2007

Hi Ernesto & Dmitry,

>> So it should be mentioned. Michael, I ask again to mention that it goes
>> before wrap. Please!
>
> I think as this statement is relevant to every "wrapping" property in
> every property table in TSref, I would opose of mentioning it every time.

Yes.

> I would mention it on top of each chapter where it really makes sense.
> In case of stdWrap it is already written there:
>
> "stdWrap properties are executed in the order they appear in the table
> below. "

I just checked that, and it seems like you are right. However, since I am
putting properties into TSref, I am adding them at the right place as long
as the order could influence the output.

> We could add that to the chapters 10.4, 10.7 and 10.8, too.

I will first cross-check, if the order is entered correctly there, and will
add it then. However, I can't do this right now, so it just goes onto my
todo-list...

> btw I would get rid of the screenshot of the source-code of
> tslib_content in 5.1...

The stdWrap screenshot? Well, I like it quite well since it explains
perfectly how stdWrap is built. But if others have the same feeling, I have
no problem to remove it...(?)

- michael

PS: I always read the TSref using a PDF viewer, but these numbers are only
at typo3.org which makes it difficult to know which place you mean...
--
Use a newsreader! Check out