[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request 4780: TypoScript - add stdWrap to TMENU/GMENU

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 25 10:49:11 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote: on 25.01.2007 09:30:
> Hi!
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>>> Dmitry Dulepov wrote: on 24.01.2007 16:19:
>>> He-he, good to know. How many typo3 users know that? :)
>>
>> At least not the ones which suggested to sort that table alfabetically
>> by property name... :)
>
> So it should be mentioned. Michael, I ask again to mention that it goes
> before wrap. Please!

I think as this statement is relevant to every "wrapping" property in
every property table in TSref, I would opose of mentioning it every time.

I would mention it on top of each chapter where it really makes sense.
In case of stdWrap it is already written there:

"stdWrap properties are executed in the order they appear in the table
below. "

We could add that to the chapters 10.4, 10.7 and 10.8, too.

btw I would get rid of the screenshot of the source-code of
tslib_content in 5.1...

Cheers,
Ernesto